Asahido Co., Ltd. (the “Company”) will comply with laws, ordinances and other regulations concerning the protection of personal information.
The personal information we collect refers to information that can be used to identify you as a person, such as your name, date of birth and address (including information that can be referenced with other information to identify you).
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information in the following cases.
- ・When you order our products.
- ・When you book an experience.
- ・When you make an enquiry.
- ・When you request information.
- ・When you fill in a questionnaire.
- ・When you apply for a position (job, volunteer, etc.).
Purpose of Using Personal Information
We will use your personal information only as required for the following purposes:
- ・To confirm and deliver your order.
- ・To reply to or check with you about an inquiry, etc.
- ・To tell you about special events (campaigns, etc.) or new products.
- ・To send you information about our products and services.
- ・To send out questionnaires to ask what kind of products our customers want.
- ・To check your purchase history so we can provide better service.
- ・To carry out analysis so we can improve our products and services.
- ・To provide you with the type of service that is best for you.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
As a rule, we will not disclose any of your personal information to any third party, except in the following cases:
- ・In cases where the customer consent is given with regard to a specific content to be disclosed and who it is disclosed to.
- ・When processing the payment for your order.
- ・When asking a company to deliver your order.
Administration/Protection of Personal Information
We will manage your personal information appropriately and endeavor to prevent loss, destruction, alteration, improper access and leaks from occurring to such information.
Disclosure, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
We will endeavor to keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
Please contact the Personal Information Protection Officer mentioned below yourself if you wish to disclose, correct or delete your personal information.
In order to prevent the leakage of personal information to third parties, we will only respond to such requests if we can verify your identity.
If it is revised, we will immediately post it on the website.
Personal Information Protection Officer, Asahido Co., Ltd.
〒605-0862 1-280 Kiyomizu, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture