Gold and silver cup with colorful pills
¥198,000 （Plus tax）
|Category||Vessels for sake / Sake cups|
This is a sake cup with miniature paintings by "Sazan," a Kyoto-based painter.
The thin, precise gold painting on thin white porcelain is a must-see.
The simplicity of the painting is recommended for celebratory occasions.
Hiroki Niikawa (Sazan)
Born in 1989
The 16th Graduation Works Exhibition, 2012
Graduated from Kyoto Traditional Crafts College in 2012
Trained at Touraku Toen in 2012
Awarded the President's Prize of Kyoto Traditional Crafts Industrial Support Center
I am striving to improve myself while presenting works that make the most of fine painting techniques.
Product of the same craftsman See more
- Black glaze gold and silver Hexagonal Tea Pot ¥88,000
- Overglaze gold and silver Botanical 'Hanbie-花冷' Sake Cup ¥62,700
- Overglaze gold and silver Botanical Sake Cup ¥46,200
- Incense burner with gold and silver design of flowers and grasses ¥385,000
- Gold and silver cup with colorful pills ¥132,000
- 金彩亀甲紋 酒器【炎芸術】 ¥143,000
- 金銀彩草花 大徳 盃【炎芸術】 ¥137,500
- Overglaze gold and silver Botanical 'Daitoku-大徳' Tea Pot ¥220,000